1 Anacharis Bunch – 4+ Stems | Egeria Densa – Beginner Tropical Live Aquarium Plant
479 in stock
You get 1 bunch of Anacharis with at least 4 stems. Which can be separated and planted in your aquarium according to ones liking. This plant is low maintenance, grows easily and fish love it!
- Easy live aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium. You get 4+ stem cuttings tied in bunch as pictured. This plant does not have roots in the traditional sense but thrives as long as there is enough light.
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates. The Anacharis plant is a naturally floating plant and can be used floating or can be tied in a bunch and planted in the substrate. This is a favorite for beginners as this plant doesn’t demand much other than enough lighting.
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- We use USPS Priority Shipping and orders are shipped within 1 business day. However, if you are in a region with freezing temperatures, orders might be delayed to avoid plants freezing.