Potted Anubias Cogensis Aquarium Plant
7 in stock
Native to the tropical regions of West Africa, Anubias Congensis is primarily found in rivers, streams and bogs, in iron rich soils. Excellent growth in variety of tank and light conditions, easy and ideal for beginners. Produces flowers. Young foliage is light in color. Leaves darken with age to dark, vibrant green. Adaptable to range of water hardness and pH conditions. Fertilization and iron supplement encourage optimal growth; otherwise slow growing and undemanding midground plant. Best to plant in shade or low light to restrict algae growth on leaves. To propagate, cut the rhizome into two or more pieces, ensure leaves on all segments. Not recommended to cover rhizome when planted to avoid rot. Easily fasten to driftwood or rock with fishing line or thread. Not eaten by herbivorous fish.
- You get 1 potted Anubias Cogensis plant
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Easy live aquarium plant species for any freshwater aquarium
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Perfect for any freshwater aquarium