Potted Narrow Leaf Sword Aquarium Live Plant
34 in stock
The Chain Sword – Narrow Leaf or Pygmy Chain Sword is the smallest species of the Alismataceae family. Its narrow, linear, grass-like leaves make it an excellent foreground plant, growing to heights of 3-5 inches. Under ideal conditions it will create a thick foreground carpet through runners. Nutrient rich, sandy substrate, iron, and bright light is preferred for carpet growth. Green color in medium or indirect light; reddish green in brighter light. Propagate by cutting runners at roots to detach from mother plant when they are approximately half the size of the parent plant. May also produce seeds for cultivation and adventitious shoots for propagation.
- Easy live aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Perfect for 10+ gallons aquariums