Radican Sword Plant Potted - Beginner Tropical Live Aquarium Freshwater Plant
- Easy live aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Perfect for mid to large aquariums
The Radican Sword, also known as the Swordplant or the Creeping Burhead, is a Rosette plant that may grow to 20 inches in height. Its leaves are stemmed, and are a vibrant green in appearance. The Radican Sword may also produce long-stemmed, floating leaves. It is an amphibious plant and will grow either partially or fully submersed. The Radican Sword should be housed in an aquarium large enough to accomodate its size. The floating leaves should be removed to prevent the shedding of submersed leaves on it, and to allow enough light to reach the other aquarium plants. For the best growth, fertilization must be provided. This plant propagates by adventitious plants on the peduncle, and occasionally, also by dropping seeds. For the most attractive landscape, plant the Radican Sword singly. They grow best in large, open aquariums. Approximate Shipping Size: Potted. 6" to 9"