Potted Micro Sword Aquarium Live Plant
– You get 1 Potted Micro Sword Plant. An easy aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium
– Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
– Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful
– Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
– Perfect for aquariums of any size
The Micro Sword, sometimes called Copragrass, is a great plant for beginners and seasoned aquarium keepers alike. An attractive bottom covering plant with long light green grass-like leaves, it will spread out in thick carpet of grass. The Micro Sword will make an excellent spawning medium, as well as a great foreground plant. This species is amphibious, and will thrive either partially or fully submersed. The Micro Sword can be housed in water from 70°-83°F, with a neutral pH. This species appreciates a soft substrate that is rich in fertilizer. Provide the plant with moderate lighting of 2 watts per gallon or more, in the color temperature of 5000 to 7000 Kelvin. The Micro Sword propagates from the many runners that will branch off the root area. It grows exceptionally fast, and will quickly cover the bottom of the tank.
16 in stock