Potted Monte Carlo (Micranthemum) – Easy Carpet Aquarium Plant
- You get 1 Potted Monte Carlo plant. An easy aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium, perfect for creating foreground plant carpets. CO2 helps this plant grow compact but not needed.
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Perfect for aquariums of any size
33 in stock
Micranthemum Monte-Carlo can be compared with the very popular Baby Tears, in that the leaves look very similar and it carpets very well too. Micranthemum Monte-Carlo leaves are slightly bigger, ranging from 5mm-10mm. It is a bright shade of green and is a wonderful plant for thick carpets. It does not need as much light as other foreground plants and is considered slightly easier to grow. Good levels of CO2 will ensure this plant does well but it’s not required.