Hygrophila Pinnatifida Tissue Cultured in 5 x 1 Gel Mat - 100% Parasite, Pesticide and Virus Free
Hygrophila pinnatifida has uniquely shaped leaves that have a dark brown upper with a deep burgundy under color. Dependent on iron for its coloration. If grown in too low of light the plant will become very leggy and will lose most of its appeal. In moderate lighting plants will remain compact and will produce many side shoots that will easily attach to decor and spread laterally. Makes the perfect focal point with a simple, plain background. Placement: Midground Max Size: 6-16 inches Planting: Can be planted in substrate, attached to hardscape Propagation: clippings, lateral shoots Growth Rate: Slow to Medium True Aquatic: Yes pH: Any Supplements: Nutrient rich substrate and macro/micro ferts Lighting: Low to Moderate Recommended Tank Size: Any
- You will get 1 Hygrophila pinnatifida Tissue Cultured as pictured. The portion is grown in a 5 x 1 inches gel mat. Just wash off the gel and plant!
- Tissue cultured plants are 100% guaranteed to be parasite and pesticide free because of the way they are grown.No risk of introducing unwanted elements to your aquarium.
- Cyperus Helferi is a popular and easy plant for aquarium midgrounds and backgrounds
- Make your aquarium stand out with this beautiful and hard to find plant
- Perfect for any size aquarium