Oxygenating Plants Pack for Live Ponds or Aquariums
- These oxygenating plants keep the water clean and filtered in your water garden or aquarium. They remove excess fish waste and fish food from the pond or fish tank.
- You get 10 bunches, 2 Anacharis, 2 Hornwort, 3 Moneywort and 3 Vallisnerias
- Anacharis and Hornwort can be grown floating or submersed
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish
- For ponds, the general rule is to have 1 bunch for every 20 gallons. Do not use in ponds with Koi fish, they will eat these plants.