Pogostemon Helferi Tisue Cultured in 5 x 1 Gel Mat - 100% Parasite, Pesticide and Virus Free
Pogostemon Helferi is another wonderful foreground plant that can be use for carpeting, or placed amongst other plants in the foreground . It has lovely crinkled curly green leaves that grow out from the crown, resembling a star shape. It is also another plant which will happily grow on wood. When planting, separate the portion in 2 or 3 pieces and plant 1 inch apart. Over time Pogostemon Helferi will form a dense carpet. Alternatively, plant between rocks or wood for a nice effect. Cut away any dead or decaying leaves to help the plant get off to the best start. Higher light levels will encourage more compact growth, although not essential for the plant to survive. Under lower light, Pogostemon Helferi grows taller. If you see yellow leaves then try increasing nutrients in the water.
- You will get 1 Pogostemon Helferi Tissue Cultured as pictured. The portion is grown in a 5 x 1 inches gel mat. Just wash off the gel and plant!
- Tissue cultured plants are 100% guaranteed to be parasite and pesticide free because of the way they are grown.No risk of introducing unwanted elements to your aquarium.
- Cyperus Helferi is a popular and easy plant for aquarium midgrounds and backgrounds
- Make your aquarium stand out with this beautiful and hard to find plant
- Perfect for any size aquarium