Potted Dwarf Hairgrass Aquarium Live Plant
Dwarf Hairgrass is a great plant for beginners and seasoned aquarium keepers alike. It is an attractive bottom covering plant with long light green grass-like leaves. This species uses runners to propagate and will spread out in a thick carpet of grass. The Dwarf Hairgrass will make an excellent spawning medium, as well as a great foreground plant. This species is amphibious, and will thrive either partially or fully submersed. The Dwarf Hairgrass can be housed in water from 70°-83°F, with a neutral pH. This species appreciates a soft substrate that is rich in fertilizer. Provide the plant with moderate lighting of 2 watts per gallon or more, in the color temperature of 5000 to 7000 Kelvin. The Dwarf Hairgrass propagates from the many runners that will branch off the root area. It grows exceptionally fast, and will quickly cover the bottom of the aquarium. It is shipped in a small pot, which should be carefully removed when planting in the aquarium.
- You get 1 Potted Dwarf Hairgrass. An easy aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Perfect for aquariums of any size