Rotala Wallichii Bunch - 6+ Stems | Tropical Live Aquarium Plant
Rotala Wallichii forms luxurious, fluffy, pink groupings which grow to the water's surface. This plant produces its most colorful, vibrant growth along the water's surface, where it also develops the greatest number of side shoots. Hardiness: Moderate Light Needs: Medium Plant Structure: Stem Family: Lythraceae Genus: Rotala Region: Asia Location: Southeast Asia Growth Rate: Fast You are buying 1 bunch, 8+ stems. Plant weight included with each bunch. Planting Instructions Stem plants are usually cuttings of plants that normally don't come with roots. This is how stem plants are sold in the aquatic plant industry although at times my stem plants may come with roots because I have been growing them out. All stem plants come with a plant weight that holds the plant in place and is safe for your tank. To plant just let the weight lay on your substrate and the stems will grow roots throughout your substrate. You can also plant the tips, about 1/4" in your substrate if you prefer.
- You get 1 Rotala Wallichii Bunch with at least 6 stems. This is a beautiful red plant that requires high lighting to maintain its redness. Not recommended to beginner aquarists
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Perfect for 5+ gallons aquariums