Staurogyne Repens Tissue Cultured in 5 x 1 Gel Mat - 100% Parasite, Pesticide and Virus Free - Foreground Carpet Aquarium Plant
Staurogyne repens is a fresh green, compact and hardy plant for the foreground of the aquarium and it was found in River Rio Cristalino in the southern Amazonas. Its nearest relative in the aquaristic is Hygrophila but Staurogyne is different with its marked compact, low and bushy stature (5-10 cm) and small green leaves (each stem is 3.4 cm wide). During planting in the aquarium, the longest upright shoots should be cut off and new horizontally creeping shoots will soon form from the plant basis and gradually colonize the gravel.
- You will get 1 Staurogyne Repens Tissue Cultured as pictured. The portion is 5 x 1 inches grown in a special gel.
- Tissue cultured plants are 100% guaranteed to be parasite and pesticide free because of the way they are grown.No risk of introducing unwanted elements to your aquarium.
- Staurogyne is a popular carpet plant for aquarium foreground. Propagates easily on gravel and will form a green carpet
- Make your aquarium stand out with this beautiful and hard to find plant
- Perfect for any size aquarium