Wisteria Bunch - 4+ Stems | Hygrophila difformis - Beginner Tropical Live Aquarium Plant
The Wisteria, also known as the Water Wisteria, is an undemanding, extremely attractive aquarium plant. The lace-like leaves vary in appearance under different conditions. If the water is colder, they will be small, and lobed in appearance, instead of pinnate. If insufficient light is provided, they will only be slightly pinnate. The Wisteria is an excellent plant for the new aquarist or for the newly set-up aquarium. For Wisteria to thrive, the water should be kept between 74°-82°F, with an alkalinity of 3 to 8 dKH and a pH of 6.5-7.5. To propagate, plant cuttings that have been removed from the healthy mature plant. Simply remove any leaves from the bottom 1" to 2" of the stem, and new root growth will form from the last node on the stem. Please Note: As its scientific name suggests (Hygrophila difformis) the shape and form of Wisteria's leaves differ greatly depending on light and aquarium conditions. Approximate Shipping Size: 7" to 8"
- You get 1 Wisteria Bunch with at least 4 stems. This is an easy live aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Perfect for 5+ gallons aquariums